Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good Night

In this life I'm me, Just sitting here alone and by the way I tried to say I'd be there For you Walk beside an emptiness That leads me by my hands And throw away
What I don't understand, as a man Who really know what rights all the wrongs anyway Who really cares what people do or say No matter where this life takes me Ill never let it compromise To much luck to bet it on do or die And I wonder as I tear away my skin It's taken me so long to stitch These wounds from where I've been And mother please don't bury me I'm hanging for my life It's hard to say that I would be complete Before I die Lived by the rules you that you gave me and fell apart All the wrong turns down a dead end street so far I stretched my wings and breath in different day Alone and broken is the price I pay But that's ok Don't you worry please Don't you leave me Because I slowly slip away Because I've seen everything that I could see And now I can say goodbye today With all I know Its time I said goodbye Today is a good day to die I fall away into Love, hate sex, and pain It's complicating me sometimes This love hate sex pain Is underestimating life Its time I said goodbye Today is a good day to die

No comments: