Friday, March 5, 2010

A Message From The Pure Somewhere Still Inside

Hey, Ben:

Help me If you can. It's just that this is not the way I'm wired, so help me understand Why you've given in to woe these reckless dumb desires. You medicated drama queen, picture perfect numb belligerence, you narcissistic drama queen, craving fame and all its decadence. You're lying to yourself again, lying through your teeth again, lying to my face again. Suicidal imbecile, think about it, you're pounding on a fault line. Why would I want to watch you throw it away like this? Such a mess, I'm over this. Why would I want to watch you disconnect and self-destruct, one bullet at a time? What's your hurry? Everyone will have his day to die.

If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere, do it somewhere far away from here.

Sincerely,
What Might Remain

2 comments:

mechelle said...

i hope you don't really feel this way!you are a wonderful,funny man who is a great father.just look into your sons eyes and theres your whole reason for being.i love you ben.i know thats gay!

mechelle said...

ok you little shit!your mom told me this is from a song.boy do i feel stupid!hope you had a good laugh.i'm still gay cuz i still love you!