Friday, February 26, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth

Tomorrow my tiny child and I leave on a jet plane to go to California. What's in California?, you might ask.

Disneyland

Oh, it's gonna be awesome. Yes, I'm taking my toddler son to Disneyland to meet Mickey and Goofy and to ride Space Mountain. Fun will be had, cotton candy will be eaten, and pictures will be taken.

Best part is I get a week off of work to spend with little baby Coleman, who is my favorite person and the only family I have left. I love this little guy so much.

2 comments:

mechelle said...

oh i'm so excited for you guy's!he's gonna love disneyland!!!!what a good daddy you are,please take lots of pictures!have fun with your little boy cuz they do grow up so fast.

Veronika said...

You are a great dad. You are making such great memories with your son. I wish you a safe and most excellent trip.